SEEKING HEALTHY ADULTS, AGES 65-85,
TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY
The Communication & Memory Lab at Vanderbilt University Medical Center is recruiting healthy adults, ages 65 – 85, to participate in research that examines communication in Alzheimer’s Disease. We compare performance of healthy adults to those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
· Participants should not have a past/current history of psychiatric or neurological disorders or developmental disability.
· You would invite and bring someone familiar with you to participate in the session (e.g., family member, partner, friend). This person must be aged 18 years or older, and fluent in English.
· You would do some tasks with the person coming with you, and some tasks on your own.
· You would complete questionnaires, paper and pencil tasks, a communication task and computer games.
· Based on your availability and interest, we will schedule 1-2 sessions that will last about 2-3 hours each.
· Participation will happen on-site, at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
To determine your eligibility please fill out this REDCap survey: SCREENING SURVEY or call us at: (937) 203-8318
There are no costs to you for participating. We make every effort to schedule research- related visits at your convenience. Compensation will be provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.